PRC are one of the top worldwide suppliers of CO2 lasers for industry, for use in cutting, welding and cladding applications.
PRC was incorporated in 1985 specifically to design & manufacture CO2 lasers capable of 24/7 operation.
Since then, thousands of PRC lasers have powered industrial processes throughout the world, including Australia and New Zealand, with a proven record of high performance, low operating costs, low maintenance and long service life.
PRC lasers are sold and supported locally by Industrial Laser P/L with a comprehensive spares inventory and factory-trained technical engineers.
- Models from 1kW to 7kW
- A choice of modes to best suit the application
- Compact design for easier integration
- Patented Turbo Flow oil-free turbines minimise chamber contamination
- Field replaceable turbine bearings for longer life
- Lifelong electrodes
- Low gas consumption
- Solid-state power supplies
- Embedded microprocessor control
To visit our website please click here