Our coal and energy team includes geological, geotechnical, and mining specialists with extensive experience in coal seam gas, open-cut and underground coal mining, and uranium exploration and exploitation.
AMC’s consultants keep abreast of the latest technical developments and are constantly developing tools to work more efficiently for our clients.
Coal & Energy as a unit has a combined practical experience base of more than 200 years. It also has access to the much greater AMC knowledge base.
- Design and review of exploration drilling programmes.
- Geological modelling.
- Resource and reserve estimates, reviews and audits.
- Scoping, pre-feasibility and feasibility studies.
- Planning, design, scheduling, optimization and simulation.
- Geotechnical investigations, reviews and support design.
- Technical support including backfill, ventilation, safety and risk assessment.
- Operational and strategic advice.
- Technical expert reports, due diligence reviews and valuations.
- Expert witness assignments.