They can be either in-ground pits or above ground tanks, with discharge qualities suitable for disposal to sewer or storm water.
Design Performance Guaranteed
System performance is simulated through the use of a proprietary computer program.This enables the effluent quality to be accurately predicted which means that we can meet discharge limits 100% of the time – GUARANTEED!
Above Ground Systems
- Pumped (or gravity flow)
- Stainless steel or painted mild steel
- Discharges to sewer, stormwater or recycle
- Standard designs or custom configurations
- Treatment rates from 1Kl/hr to over 100 Kl/hr
In Ground Systems
- Gravity Flow (or pumped)
- Concrete pits or G.R.F. Tanks
- Silt hoppers and oil skimmers
- First Flush, storm by-pass arrangements
- Upgrading inefficient API Pits and Triple Interceptor Traps
- Very efficient and cost effective
- Modular cages for large installations
- Unlimited configurations and orientations
Baldwin ‘V-Plate’ Coalescing Plate Separators provide maximum efficiency at minimal cost.The system consists of series of polypropylene plates, stacked vertically and housed in a fabricated tank or concrete pit.
There are no cartridges or filters that need replacing.The only maintenance requirement is a quick, easy, once-a-year cleaning of the plates with pressurised water.
Under laminar flow conditions the oil droplets attach to the oleophilic (oil attractive) plates.Stokes’ Law, the physical law governing the rise and fall rate of a droplet or particle in a fluid stream, can predict the settling time of solid particles and the rise time of oil droplets,which have specific gravities higher or lower than that of the main fluid.