They can be either in-ground pits or above ground tanks, with discharge qualities suitable for disposal to sewer or storm water.
BM and MP Models Designed and built in Australia by Baldwin Industrial Systems.
Efficient Removal of “Free” Oil & Grease, Suspended Solids, Dust etc.
- Tough and compact
- Modular plate pack
- Specific design to prevent blocking
- Various sizes and configurations
- ‘Approved’ by most Australian Authorities
- First Flush, storm by-pass configurations
Complete package systems, including Pumps, Level Controls, Low Voltage Panels are available for all applications.
Benefits of Enhanced Gravity Separators
- No moving parts – minimum maintenance
- Gravity or pumped flow – basic unit or auto system
- Sludge dewatering options
- Chemical resistant Polyethylene and Polypropylene components
- Performance guarantees available
- Easy and quick to install
- Effluent qualities to less than 10ppm.
Applications of Coalescing Plate Separators (CPS) - Small Packaged Units
- Parts Cleaning
- Floor Scrubbers
- Panel Beating
- Radiator Repairs
- Surface Preparation
- Quenching Tanks
- Process Recycling
- Solids Settling
- Equipment Hire