CodeLine™ membrane housings offer significant advantages over other similar membrane housings.
- A failsafe shell enables the vessel to weep at four times the design pressure preventing catastrophic failure, the qualification pressure exceeds six times the design pressure providing better safety.
- Composite construction which results in superior impact and corrosion resistance.
- Mirror ID finish up to 4 Ra, plus a precision bore delivers better membrane sealing and ease of membrane loading and unloading.
- The Unique quick locking system lets you access membranes in seconds
- Multiporting option allows vessels to be linked together cutting down investment on expensive manifolds.
Continuing with the tradition of setting standards in the industry, Pentair Water has introduced the CodeLine™ OCTA series of membrane housings.CodeLine™ OCTA offers multiple benefits like minimised leakage with flat sealing of sideports, threaded sideport for easy maintenance and replacement, unique head assembly with elimination of potential permeate port leak point and multi-port option even at high pressures of 1000 psi & 1200 psi, cutting down investments on expensive manifolds.
- Municipal Water Treatment
- Industrial Processing
- Electronics Manufacturing
- Ultra - Pure Water
- Food & Beverage
- Automotive Application
- Power Generation
- Health Care