- Products equipped with a bar code or transponder can easily be recognised and processed by identification systems.
- Transponders are code carriers fitted with microchips that can be read and (re) programmed by special equipment.
- When products are not fitted with a code carrier they could identified using a camera system. Identification technology can be applied to numerous logistical processes.
- Viscon’s coding knowledge provides systems that can give information to a product, e.g. label dispenser/applicators, bar code labelling machines, ink jet equipment, weigh/price labelling machines etc.
Types of coding and identification systems:
- Barcode labelling
- Inkjet printer
- Labelling machine for trays and boxes
- Reader for microchips
- Barcode reader