Cohu thermal imaging cameras provide the edge in critical, high-value surveillance applications where radiated energy is all you can count on.
The Cohu 6960 Series offers:
• Thermal Camera and Second Option on Integrated Positioner
• Efficient design for exact site surveillance requirement
• Second position can be camera or IR illuminator
• Sealed and pressurized camera housing
• Heavy-duty, environmentally-protected positioner
Get the Best of Both with the “Bob” Series.
Bob gives you the ultimate camera site solution in one compact package. Two cameras on one positioner solve daylight, no-light, and obscured visibility conditions. But Cohu takes it one better. Since you are the best judge of your site requirements, Cohu give you a high performance choice. The 6960 Series "Bob" is designed to make a camera site that works BEST for YOU!
Designed for complete flexibility, the 6960 Series provides a selectable combination of up to two imaging technologies, such as thermal, intensified, extended IR, Day/Night or IR Illumination solutions integrated onto one remote controlled positioning system. Thermal imaging is best for extreme low light conditions, or environments clouded by haze, rain, smoke, or fog. It is also used to detect thermal radiation in process control applications. Your second camera can be used for general purpose surveillance or siting. Choose a colour camera for the visual details it provides, or a monochrome camera for its low light sensitivity.
Applications requiring both visible and/or thermal imaging characteristics include:
• High Value Site Protection
• Industrial Security / Perimeter Security
• Cruise Lines
• Power Plants / Water Departments / Reservoirs
• Military surveillance / Border Protection