TURNKEY PROJECTS FOR : WASTE WATER EVAPORATORS , EVAPORATION OF LEACHATE , DUST AND ODOUR CONTROL SYSTEMS & PRE-COOLING OF HVAC & REFRIGERATION UNITS
COLDmist Cooling Australia are global distributors of extreme duty industrial waste water evaporators and dewatering systems, dust and odour control equipment and mist cooling systems.
Services & Products include :
• waste water evaporator system design & complete evaporator automation - including Smart H20™
computer software packages to ensure 100% evaporation of throughput water
• Initial site analysis, system installation, final stage set-up & commissioning of evaporator equipment
• mist cooling systems
* industrial humidification systems
• fog cannons
• waste water management systems
• control of dust during loading/unloading at conveyor belt and material transfer points
• concrete curing systems
* dust rings for control of dust at product transfer points
• systems for evaporation of leachate on mine sites.
• Rental - Evaporators and dust control systems
ColdMist Cooling Australia is committed to sustain a best practice green approach in accordance with ISO14001.
ColdMist provides a Specialist Service bringing you a selection of the most innovative and effective fogging and misting technologies currently available worldwide.
Our principals in Denmark, Sweden, USA and UK have engineered superior system designs that are easy to install, inexpensive to operate and provide maximum efficiency for achieving environmental control and improving air quality in mining, quarrying and industrial sites.
COLDmist offer complete turnkey package solutions for both waste water management and dust control, including initial site analysis, water evaporator system design and automation - including SMI Smart H2O weather stations to accelerate evaporation rates, system installation, final stage set-up & commissioning of evaporator equipment .
Dust control systems and waste water evaporators are also available on a rent-per-project basis from COLDmist Cooling Australia : Freecall 1-800 773 778