Application: collapsible bunds with external strap design that permits operators to create a safe and secure area to house drums, tanks, plant or machinery and deal with potential spillage. Also use as a decontamination bund to capture waste or wash water.
- Internal batons are already in place. Simply stand the wall up vertically.
- Easy to carry and compact to transport.
- Supplied in a carry bag with a handy velcro opening and strong handles.
- Setup instructions conveniently placed on the outside of the bag in a specially designed see-through pocket.
- Compatible with oil, diesel and a range of chemicals (please check).
- Can also be supplied in XR5 material for additional chemical or abrasion resistance.
- 350mm high walls allows easy access to the bund when using it as a decontamination station.
- Use weights or peg down the external strip to ensure walls stay erect in windy conditions.
- Collapsible bunds are made in Australia for Australian conditions.
- Heavy-duty collapsible bunds are manufactured from 1350gsm PVC.
- Use the optional floor protector to protect the bund floor from damage.
- Use the optional ground sheet to protect the underside of the bund from damage.
These bunds are available in stock sizes of:
Or custom size bunds are available for specific application.
Australian Made and Owned
Also available: standard duty PVC (900gsm), chemical duty XR5 (for additional chemical or abrasion resistance), plus other specialised material for greater durability.
See also Collapsible Bunds - Standard duty
Our collapsible bunds are made in Australia for Australian conditions.