Application: collapsible bunds with external strap design that permits operators to create a safe and secure area to house drums, tanks, plant or machinery and deal with potential spillage. Also use as a decontamination bund to capture waste or wash water.
- Internal batons are already in place. Simply stand the wall up vertically.
- Easy to carry and compact to transport.
- Supplied in a carry bag with a handy velcro opening and strong handles.
- Setup instructions conveniently placed on the outside of the bag in a specially designed see-through pocket.
- Made from heavy duty PVC (900 gsm) in bright, safety orange. Can also be supplied in 1350gsm or XR5 material for additional chemical or abrasion resistance.
- 350mm high walls allows easy access to the bund when using it as a decontamination station.
- Use weights or peg down the external strip to ensure walls stay erect in windy conditions.
- Collapsible bunds are made in Australia for Australian conditions.
- Standard duty collapsible bunds are manufactured from 900gsm PVC.
These bunds are available in stock sizes of:
Or custom size bunds are available for specific application.
Australian Made and Owned
See also Collapsible bunds - heavy duty