ComboLife bag-in-box combines the benefits of a rigid return container system with the simplicity of disposable products. ComboLife bag-in-box solution is now with even more efficient handling, a drop-door to facilitate liner bag installation.
The high performance of the ComboLife bag-in-box system translates directly into bottom line benefits. Not only saving money and time on transport, handling and storage also indirect savings are achieved: ComboLife bag-in-box’s design guarantees its long lifetime and safe delivery of the filled product.
Advantages of Collapsible IBC- Combolife over traditional single trip systems:
- Substantially reduced cost per trip
- Limited use of packaging materials (only the liner bag is disposable)
- Hygiene – nor corrosion neither rot
- Safety – both fully protection of fluid and trackability
- Easy to fill, discharge and transport
- Space utilisation – stackable and foldable
For further information about the Collapsible IBC- Combolife visit Bulk Handling Australia at http://www.bha.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Bulk Handling Australia team will respond to your enquiry directly.
The Bulk Bag Specialists