Available in two styles, Double Acting & Automatic Gas Return, the BP pullers offer the power to weight ratio available. With the ability to develop 9 tons of pulling force with stroke of 150mm as standard they are also the most compact. The BP Collet Puller pulls tubes from 15.8 mm O.D. to 25.4mm O.D. from the tube sheet thickness up to 50.8mm.
Features of Collet Type Pullers - BiteMe BP1000
- Compact and lightweight design
- Rapid cylinder stroke for unmatched productivity and seamless operation
- Floating collet design for extended tool life
- Adjustable nose piece
- Detachable single or double actuation control handle
- Ergonomically designed for ease of use
- Can be used with standard high pressure (10,000psi) hydraulic pumps
- All BP-1000 are supplied complete with Jaw Set and Draw Bolt (size to be specified)
- One each 3/4" and 1" Nose Pieces
- Electrically powered hydraulic power pack
- Pneumatically operated hydraulic power pack
- Optional stroke sizes of 75mm and 225mm available
For more information on Collet Type Pullers - BiteMe BP-1000, please click here.