All items are drop-forged for maximum strength & durability. Design allows the wedge to turn during use, avoiding unwanted twists and bends and allowing a straight pull line to enhance precision and the life of the equipment.
MO-CLAMP products are available in three configurations:
- “Gater” tooth – aggressive design for holding structural components in areas where repair is not visible after job completion.
- “Horizontal” tooth – for a secure grip on all metal surfaces. Some products feature an angled horizontal tooth design.
- “Cross-hatched” tooth – aggressive design for sheet metal and lightweight components. Grips securely, but with less deformation than with “gater” design.
Specifications of Collision Repair Tools - M53 "A" Clamp:
- M53 "A" clamp with pull ring for 1/4 chain
- Grips narrow seams & ridges. Raised "bolt-stoppers" hold bolts stationery for one-handed operation
- Hardened steel cross-hatched teeth. Excellent for use with slide hammer.
- 3 tonne capacity
- Grip surface 39 mm wide X 19 mm deep. O/A length 89 mm
- Weight 0.9 Kg
- Spares - #55046 bolt, #5525 nut, bolt & washer #120 mini pull ring