Key Features of Colour CCTV Cameras | Day & Night IR Cameras
- External focus and zoom controls making adjustment and setup very easy during installation
- Long distance night time surveillance at 0 Lux (up to 40m distance at night)
- High resolution 520TVL (colour mode) to 560TVL (BW mode)
- Very accurate colour reproduction with 10 bit A/D process
- DIP SW functions (BLC, AGC, WB)
- 1/3" ex-view HAD colour CCD sensor (Sony)
- Extremely clear focus at both day and night (no focus shift)
- Power surge input protection built-in
- Automatic image conversion from colour to BW (true DN)
- Intelligent IR protection technology built-in (IIRP)
- Automatic LED on/off
- Weatherproof (IP66)
- Greatly improved sensitivity - With sensitivity enhanced hardware, plus built-in B&W mode change over system (true DN), this camera generates at least two times better low lux performance than conventional cameras.
- Clear view in total darkness - High sensitive, long range infra-red LEDs (850nm IR x 36 each) are used providing visability in dark areas at 0 Lux (night), within a distance of up to 40m.
- True day & night image change at 5 Lux (true DN) - The Day & Night mode of the camera automatically changes from colour during daytime to B&W at night time at 5 Lux. Combined with a built-in dual filter system, this allows the camera to produce a perfect true colour image during the day and a noise free B&W image at night.
- Greatly improved horizontal resolution (10bit data process) - By utilising 10bit data processing, colour and B&W reproduction is greatly improved compared to conventional cameras.
- Self focus compensation technology under IR illumination - The camera incorporates a self-focus adjustment technology, which corrects the focus shift when IR illumination is activated at night and maintains resolution of 520TVL (day) and 560TVL (night).
- Day/Night dual filter system (Varifocal 4-9mm standard) - Built-in 4-9mm lens with dual filters that automatically switch on and off between day and night modes.
- Intelligent IR protection technology (IIRP) built-in - This model incorporates an IR LED protection technology that intelligently prevents IR LED's from burning out after long periods of use and to maintain the performance and life cycle of IR LED's. Generally, conventional LED cameras are intentionally overpowered in order to brighten up the beam strength and this makes the camera run hot and reduces the lift cycle of the LED's and CCD sensor.
- Accurate LED on/off - The IR LED's will turn on and off at 5 Lux automatically.
- Complete weatherproof mechanism - The camera is IP66 rated.
For more information on Colour CCTV Cameras | Day & Night IR Cameras please click here.