The received light is separated according to the 3-color-range process (RED, GREEN, BLUE).
- SI-COLO1 (3 primary colors RED, GREEN, BLUE)
- SI-COLO2 (15 colors, 8-bit A/D conversion)
- SI-COLO3 (15 colors, 12-bit A/D conversion)
- SI-COLO4 (31 colors, 12-bit A/D conversion)
- SI-COLO84 (100 colors, 12-bit A/D conversion)
The color sensors of SI-COLO Series operate according to the 3-color-range principle, with a white-light LED as a light source.
Except of the sensors of SI-COLO1 series, the color sensors can be parameterized under Windows® through the serial RS232 interface.