COLOURMETRIC SWYPE INDICATORS
Easy-to-use colorimetric Swype Indicators detect contaminants on work surfaces and skin. Formulated to be specific for compound groups such as amines and isocyanates, Swypes are sensitive to levels equal to or below permissible exposure levels for a comparable airborne exposure.
Swipes are easy to use. Simply spray Developer Solution on a surface and wipe with a Swype or wipe skin with a Swype and immerse in the Developer Solution. Swypes provide a rapid, positive color change if the contaminant is present.
- On the spot colour indication for amines, isocyanates, hydrazine, and acids/bases.
- Sensitive to levels equal to or below exposure levels for comparable airborne contamination
- Safe for use of skin or on work surfaces.
Ghost Wipes ease sample preparation and analysis of surface lead or surface dust. The sturdy wiping material holds together even on the roughest wiping surfaces.
In the lab, Ghost Wipes readily and completely dissolve during the digestion process to provide a more complete dispersion of analytes and uniform recoveries. With Ghost Wipes, there is no messy fibrous material in the sample to clog the sample uptake capillary or nebulizer. Ghost Wipes meet all ASTM E1792 specifications for sampling materials for lead in surface dust.
- Wipe surface and send to lab for quantitative analysis
- Sturdy material holds together during sampling but completely dissolves in hot water or acid solution during analysis
- Use for antimony, beryllium, cadmium, chromium, cobalt, copper, iron, lead, magnese, molybdenum, nickel, vanadium and zinc