The GEMÜ 4242 combi switchbox is designed for safe and high-speed applications with small to medium nominal sizes and strokes ranging from 2 to 30 mm.
The travel sensor, switching valves and status LEDs are integrated in a solid, compact housing with a transparent cover.
The GEMÜ 4242 combi switchbox offers detailed diagnostics and indicates the valve position and valve status via a high visibility optical position indicator.
Assembly and commissioning are simplified by a speed-AP function.
Combi Switchbox (GEMÜ 4242) key benefits:
- All-in-one air control system and electrical position indicator
- 24V/DC, AS-Interface, DeviceNet or IO-Link version
- Extensive diagnostic facilities
- Optical position indicator with high visibility LEDs
- Automatic initialization for fast and safe commissioning (speed-AP)
- On-site or external programming via programming input
- Adjustable switch point tolerances
- Extra-compact design, low weight
- Subsequently adaptable to GEMÜ valves or third-party actuators
- Power supply:
- 24V/DC and IO-Link version, type: 24 V DC (18 - 30 V DC)
- AS-Interface type version: 26.5 - 31.6 V DC
- DeviceNet version, type: 24 V DC (11 - 25 V DC)
- Connection: M12 connector
- Air output (at 6 bar): 14 NI/min (standard), 23 NI/min (booster)
- Ambient temperature: 0 - +60°C
- Minimum stroke: 2 mm, maximum stroke: 30 mm
- Protection class: IP 65
- Housing versions: standard, compact
- Housing material: housing cover of (UV-stabilized) polycarbonate, housing base of anodized aluminium or 1.4305 stainless steel