UP 7000 ProShield models provide ultimate protection for PC, servers, networks, peripherals, intranet applications and communications equipment and has a massive >50kA surge handling capability. AP 7000 versions, designed for home use, handle maximum surge currents greater than 27kA on home PCs, fax machines, home entertainment equipment, digital TVs, VCRs, DVDs, cable modems and digital satellite systems. Versions of UP 7000 and AP 7000 are available with additional built-in RJ11 fax / modem protection (UP 7000 TEL and AP 7000 TEL).
Communication modules simply slide-in to the ProShield protection bays and any combination can be installed in the ProShield at any time providing complete upgradable protection for all sensitive electronic equipment.
Communication protection modules are available for telephone lines, networks, cable/digital satellite, Lease Line, RS232, 4-wire dial-up and DDS applications. These modules utilise solid state, auto - resetting Silicon Avalanche Diodes and earth automatically upon insertion into ProShield.
Additional features of the ProShield range include a recessed on/off switch, large enough for easy access, power fault indication (the light indicates correct wiring when lit) and protection status indication (when lit, this light assures that the device is protecting).
Since all seven ac mains/power outlets are located on one side of the device, ProShield also acts as a superior cable management facility.
- Complete surge protection for PCs, LANs, POS Systems, Home Theatres and other sensitive electronic equipment
- Easy slide-in communication modules allow for mixing and matching of protection for Fax/modem, Internet, LAN and cable TV applications
- Two high-performance models to choose from - UP 7000 and AP 7000
- Connected equipment warranty and lifetime product warranty
- UL1449 listed and CSA approved