In fact, it is used by Ceva Pallecon as the "Ultra" and by Chep as the "Intercon" for their rental pools.
- Made of high density food grade polypropylene it can operate effectively from -20 degree C to +40 degree C.
- SBH Solutions sells the ComboLife to customers who have closed loop transport needs between factories, or to those using them for batch storage within their factory. It folds down in a 2.5 to 1 ratio.
- The ComboLife offers an excellent long term storage and transportation option for the food and pharmaceutical industries.
- We stock the ComboLife 285DD, which comes standard with a low discharge and a drop door to allow easier access to the inside of the container in order to locate and remove the liner bag.
- Smooth sides in and out mean that the ComboLife is easy to clean.
- Repair and maintenance is minimised by the robust nature of the container, but all parts can be easily replaced should there be damage, so ensuring longevity.
- The ComboLife's cost can be offset by our "rent to buy" scheme which allows customers to purchase over a period of time.