Comet Windmills | D Pattern
- D’ Pattern 16ft, 18ft, 20ft 22ft, 24ft, 27ft, 30ft wheel diameter
Used for many years as standard water raising equipment on major stock routes in Outback Australia is proof of their unequalled quality and dependability. Known for their ability to work in the lightest of winds its remarkable pumping power and freedom from trouble have gained for it the highest reputation. Most commonly used when large quantities of water is needed in irrigation, dewatering mine sites, cattle and sheep stations, eco tourism markets.
16– 30ft Windmill Head
Features of D Pattern Windmills
- Sizes l6ftto 30ft wheel diameter on 4-post Towers up to 60ft in height
- Proven success and performance
- Extreme sensitivity to wind
- Low wind speed operation
- Direct acting - no gears
- Robust construction and simple design
- Long life
10 year Guarantee on new windmills.
That’s how confident we are in our product