The order in which the Generator Controller and Feeder Controller devices are connected on the CAN bus is not relevant.
Each device must, however, have an exclusive ID number. (This number is part of the parameters for the device and is set up during commissioning).
The CAN bus is a fieldbus that enables the devices in the Commander control system to talk to one another.
It is the primary method for collecting data from the generators and feeders for use in the data pool in the Commander Master Controller.
- Data cable shielded twisted pair, 120 ohm characteristic impedance.
- Termination 120 ohm at both ends.
- Common mode range -7V to +12Vdc.
- Power supply 12Vdc or 24Vdc.
- Opto-galvanically isolated (500Vac rms).
To Know More about Commander Communications / Can Bus Please click here