Communication Systems - Radio Communication
Each Xfin is a self-contained 1RU trunked system with integrated base station and has the capability to provide control and/or traffic channel operation.
Xfin - Cutting Edge Technology
The Xfin represents the successful convergence of professional MPT1327 trunked radios with next generation hardware and VoIP technology.
A trunked site consists of a number of Xfin units, which are interconnected using standard CAT5 Ethernet cable. Each Xfin is a self-contained 1RU trunked system with integrated base station and has the capability to provide control and/or traffic channel operation. Multiple Xfin sites can be connected together to form a wide area coverage network using a standard IP connection between sites.
Standard Xfin specifications include:
- Integrated Xscale Intel network processor and Blackfin digital signal processor into a signal unit for advanced functionality
- Expandable in modules of 1 to 32 voice and data channels to meet the needs of small business or large scale enterprises
- Plug & Play format allows easy installation and zero downtime
- Uses digital techniques for voice and data over an IP platform for cost effective expansion
- Remote configuration, monitoring and call logging puts customers in touch with all aspects of their mobile fleet
- Conforms to the proven, reliable and open MPT1327 standard for trunked radio systems