More than just a radio adapter, the WLn-LINK-OEM features a fully integrated
IEEE 802.11n a/b/g radio and a 32 bits network processor that provides a complete wireless network connection in a single small footprint.
The WLn-LINK-OEM reduces the design time and eliminates the risk associated in wireless chipset based designs by providing all of the WiFi network protocols and processing needed to quickly implement embedded wireless solutions; its industrial-grade performance makes it ideally suited for harsh environments.
Integrators and manufacturers (point of sales, medical instrumentation, industrial automation, security systems, video surveillance, automotive, building automation ...) can right now rely on this new technology to build safety wireless network applications while freeing themselves from wiring constraints.
- IEEE 802.11n a/b/g (MIMO 3T3R), up to 300 Mbps radio bit rate
- MESH, WMM QoS, multiple SSID and centralized RADIUS security support
- Web based configuration, SNMP administration; serial port, C-Key & I2C interfaces
- Auto-sensing Gigabit 10/100/1000 Base TX auto MDI/MDIX (TTL or RJ45)
- Single +5VDC power supply
- Small sized PCB (L: 103 x W: 57 x H: 20 mm)