With Dual independent display support and good graphic performance, the SBOX-2610 is a nice choice for public information, kiosk, access control, data acquisition controller, digital signage, industrial control and transportation applications.
Powered by Intel's Generation 4 Core i3-4010U 1.7GHz CPU and supporting 1x DDR3L-1600 socket up to 8GB memory, this embedded PC provides powerful performance for a range of applications. The SBOX-2610 features a highly reliable rugged mechanical design, while the operating temperature supports from -30°C to +60°C.
The compact dimensions are only 182 x 167.6 x 48mm allowing the PC Controller to easily integrate into applications with critical space limitations. The SBOX-2610 offers a perfect display capability through HDMI and VGA.
There are Dual GbE LAN ports, 4x USB2.0, 2x USB 3.0, 2x RS-232, 4 In and 4 Out GPIO, 3x mini PCIe sockets for optional function extension, for instance WiFi, 3G/4G LTE modules. In addition, it supports one optional mSATA socket (shared with one Mini-PCIe slot).
The SBOX-2610 supports 9-32V DC input, Reverse Polarity protection, Over Current Protection (OCP) and Over Voltage Protection (OVP) which enhances the reliability in different power conditions.
Key Features of the SBOX-2610 Compact Industrial Embedded PC:
- Intel Gen4 Core i3-4010U 1.7GHz
- Wide Range Operating Temperature: -30 to +60°C
- DC 9-32V Input with Reverse Polarity protection, OCP and OVP
- Support DIN Rail and VESA Mounting Kit
- 3x Mini PCIe Slots Support Expansion Options (WiFi, Bluetooth, 3.5G/ LTE and GPS.)
- Dual Independent Display Output
- 1x mSATA (Share with one Mini-PCIe slot)
- Support Windows Embedded and Linux O/S
- Fanless Ultra Compact Size: 182 x 167.6 x 48mm