The Raytek Mi3 is a powerful two-piece infrared temperature measurement system with miniature sensing head and separate communications electronics. The Mi3 series is the replacement for the popular MID series and has many improvements.
The Raytek Mi3 Infrared Temperature Transmitter allows very low costs per measured point and there is an OEM head that can be integrated to PLCs or digital controllers directly.
- Up to 8 heads per digital box with optional digital outputs - RS485, Modbus , Profibus & Ethernet
- IP65 digital output interchangeable (hot swap) heads rated to 120C ambient. (180C rating optional.)
- Cables can be cut to length and are available from 1 to 30M lengths.
- 4-20mA, Volts, J,K thermocouple outputs selectable with push buttons
- Fast response 20 msec version [LTF] - standard response time is 130 msec
- Full range of mounting and protection accessories such as air purge, window assemblies and brackets.
- Digital Communications can be RS485 Serial, Modbus, or Profibus in different models.
For more information or a qoute on the Compact Infrared Temperature Transmitter please call or email for a direct reply.