S62 photoelectric sensor line offers compact dimensions and competitive prices for all basic and advanced models. All universal optic functions are available at best performances in the standard 50x50x18 mm compact plastic housing with IP67 mechanical protection.
Laser emission models for high resolution detection are also available for polarized retroreflex, diffuse proximity and background suppression.
S62 allows a great versatility of installations with Vac/dc multivoltage power supply and SPDT relay output, as well as 10-30 Vdc version with NPN/PNP configurable output or NO-NC standard outputs. The connection is available with 2 m cable or M12 4-poles rotatable connector.
S62 series is the first choice when looking for a photoelectric sensor with the best price / performance ratio in a compact standard case.
Features & Benefits
- High-resolution sensors with LED or LASER emission
- High installation flexibility
- Background suppression, retroreflex polarized and diffuse proximity Laser versions
- Vac/dc multivoltage version
- Sensitivity/distance adjustment trimmer
- cable or M12 rotatable connector
- PNP, NPN, PNP/NPN or SPDT Relay output
This product series has been developed to satisfy to requirements of the following reference applications:
- Automatic machines
- Packaging lines
- Transportation lines
- Automatic warehouses