Compact Industrial Thermal Printer Datamax M-Class Mark II Features
- Form factor with a small footprint for an industrial printer to fit in tight spaces where work space is a premium
- Rugged construction features a precision die-cast aluminum frame
- Real time clock for accurate date-time labeling
- Multi-language menu available in English, Spanish, German, Italian, and French
- 5-button, 128x64 LCD graphical backlit display is easy to read, enabling user friendly label configuration set-up
- Field installable options such as cutters, peel & present sensors, and thermal transfer option can be added easily to upgrade a base printer
- Versatile media compatibility supports coated side in or coated side out ribbons without reconfiguring the printer or purchasing additional options resulting in easier ribbon inventory management
- IntelliSEAQ™ printhead: proactive diagnostic tools allow easy access to printhead performance and history
- Software: The M-Class utilizes widely used DPL and supports MCL designer and 123 Print. With the PL-Z and PL-I printer language emulations, users can easily integrate the printer to existing solutions
The smaller footprint is ideal for users who need the power of industrial printers but must consider space limitations. The Datamax M-Class Mark II is a perfect solution for warehouse, healthcare, logistics or retail applications.
The modular design of the M-Class makes maintenance and part replacement easy, and the flexible design allows a variety of options to be upgraded in the field. M-Class Mark II reduces the total cost of ownership with easy to maintain components. It offers a broad range of connectivity to meet diverse application requirements and easily integrate into any network.
With an easy to navigate LCD graphics display for menu and printer function control, it is designed for any level of user. Support of UHF or HF RFID configurations for current or future requirements protects your printer investments. The high quality features, performance, and rugged reliability make the Datamax M-Class Mark II the best value of any printer on the market.