This series includes the most widely used traditional EIA case sizes - 0402, 0603, 0805, 1008, and 1206.
The WL Inductor Product line is intended for RF and Microwave applications and features high self-resonant frequencies(SFR), high Q, and low DC resistance. These products are manufactured on a rugged core made of high quality ceramic material that exhibits high Q at high operating frequencies.
The WL Series wire wound chip inductors have been designed to provide excellent performance at competitive prices. The WL Series is especially attractive for all 800 MHz to 3.4 GHz wireless applications where cost and performance are major factors.
These applications include but are not limited to: cellular base stations, broadband wireless services, point-to-point and point-to-multipoint radio as well as other RF and microwave telecommunications systems.
Features of Components - Inductors(High Frequency Wire Wound Chip Inductors):
- High Q
- High SFR
- Low DC resistance
- Wide range of standard EIA Inductance Values 1 nH to 15000 nH
- Traditional EIA Case Sizes 0402, 0603, 0805, 1008 and 1206
- Lead-Free, RoHS Compliant Terminations
- Rugged Ceramic Core Construction
- Tape and Reel for Automated Placement
Applications of Components - Inductors(High Frequency Wire Wound Chip Inductors):
- Cellular Base Station Equipment
- Broadband Wireless Services
- Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint Radio
- Satcom Equipment
- Telecommunications Wireless Applications
- RF and Microwave Communications Systems