Composite silos (GRP) are wrapped with a mould using a specific technique. The result? A light, high-tech construction made of fibreglass-reinforced resin (GRP). We impregnate these GRP silos with a special white polyester UV protection coating to prevent ageing of the material.
The silos are available with a storage capacity of 1 to 380 m³. We also have double-walled and insulated silos for storage of specific products, such as sugar, salt... (sugar silo).
Our silos meet the international static requirements, are ATEX and CE conforming and are earthquake- and hurricane-proof.
- 2000 x less warmth conductive than aluminium
- condensation-free, which keeps the interior walls clean
- suitable for all weather conditions
- 100% UV resistant and reflecting
- strongly reduced conglomeration risk
- high design pressure
- high insulation value
- 70° garantees a good mass flow
- no bridging thanks to the extremely smooth walls and seamless construction
- Very low maintenance cost
- silo cover is executed as a hollow bottom (AD Merkblatt)
- The double-walled and insulated silos are especially appropriate for the storage of sugar (sugar silo)