Of the 10 major contaminants found in compressed air, 9 are removed using air filtration technology.
Compressed air purification equipment is essential to all modern production facilities.
Many manufacturers offer products for the filtration and purification of contaminated compressed air, which are often selected only upon their initial purchase cost, with little or no regard for the air quality they provide, the cost of operation throughout their life or their environmental impact. When purchasing purification equipment, delivered air quality, the overall cost of ownership and the equipment's environmental impact must always be considered.
Our range of filters by equipment application
Water Separators - For the removal of bulk condensed water
Coalescing Filters - For the removal of water aerosols, atmospheric dirt and solid particulate, micro-organisms, liquid oil and oil aerosols and rust and pipescale
Adsorption Filters - For the removal of oil vapor
Dust Removal Filters - For the removal of atmospheric dirt and solid particulate and micro-organisms
Micro-biological Filters - For the removal of atmospheric dirt and solid particulate and micro-organisms
- MIST-X PNEUMATIC EXHAUST SILENCERS
- MIST-XL MIST ELIMINATORS
- OIL-X EVOLUTION COMPRESSED AIR AND GAS FILTERS
- OIL-X EVOLUTION MV MEDICAL VACUUM FILTERS
- OIL-X EVOLUTION OVR OIL VAPOR REMOVAL CARBON FILTER
- OIL-X EVOLUTION POINT OF USE OIL VAPOR AND ODOR REMOVAL
- OIL-X EVOLUTION VACUUM PUMP EXHAUST FILTERS
- OIL-X EVOLUTION VACUUM PUMP INLET FILTERS
- OIL-X EVOLUTION WATER SEPARATORS
- OIL-X PLUS ADVANTAGE COMPRESSED AIR FILTER ELEMENT
- OIL-X PLUS MULTI-PORTED COMPRESSED AIR FILTER
- OIL-X 50 SERIES INTERMEDIATE PRESSURE COMPRESSED AIR FILTERS (UP TO 725 PSI G)
- SCE SERIES FOOD AND BEVERAGE STERILE AIR FILTERS
For more information on our range of Parker compressed air filters please call or email us today.