An Airtight Fit
ALUair 300 is engineered and manufactured to reduce leakage. While the unique o-ring ensures an airtight fit, the fitting simply double-clicks to achieve perfect alignment.
The clinch ring is prevented from rotating, further protecting the aluminium tube from damage.
ALUair 300 aluminium pipes and polymer fittings do not corrode. Its smooth inner surface keeps air clean, now and in the years to come. Air quality is preserved throughout the network and up to the points of use, protecting downstream equipment and manufacturing processes. Furthermore, these features help maintain required system pressure and reduce energy costs.
ALUair 300 effortlessly adapts to the changing demand of your network. Connections to your applications can be easily and manually dismantled and reassembled.
- Working pressures up to 13 bar.
- Working temperatures from -20 to 70ºC
- Engineered polymer compression fittings.
- Extruded aluminium pipe complying with EN755.2
- - EN755.2 - EN573.3. Blue colour complies with most
- industrial compressed air standards.
- Suitable for compressed air as well as inert gases.