This neatly packaged set controls the radial flow of the GRAPH-LOCK under gland compression resulting in leak-free service with very low actuation torque.
9000 EVSP Simplified Sets are specifically recommended for use in critical valve applications in refinery, chemical, petrochemical and power generation industries.
A typical 9000 EVSP Simplified set consists of seven (7) rings; however, custom modifications can be made for extremely shallow stuffing boxes.
Excellent Sealing - Compression Packing - Flexible Graphite - 9000 EVSP Simplified™:
- Patented "cup & cone" design permits selective component compression and controlled radial flow for effective sealing on I.D. and O.D.
- End rings act as wiper rings to restrict graphite particle transfer, prevent extrusion and provide extra resiliency
Custom Design Capability - Compression Packing - Flexible Graphite - 9000 EVSP Simplified™:
- Patented cup & cone design can provide sealability in valves as shallow as three-ring cross sections
- For deep stuffing boxes requiring more than a 7-ring set, machined / split carbon bushings can shorten the box depth
- Grade 250 (Style #4525) for general services
- Grade 580 (Style #4540) for nuclear services
- Choice of end rings: Style 98 (general service) or Styles G-700 or 1398 (nuclear service)