- Visual Communication among customers and distributed workforce is becoming critically important in improving productivity and quality.
- VCollab's solutions address these issues and provide a state of the art common Visual Collaboration platform for viewing 3D information, in particular CAD, CAM, and CAE data, for the manufacturing industry.
- VCollab's solutions are designed to dramatically reduce the burden of communicating 3D data and eliminates the need for domain specific authoring tools, breaking down communication barriers.
Benefits of VCollab
- View and manipulate any CAD/CAM/CAE file from Laptop/Desktop/Graphics clusters without native authoring software
- VCollab's powerful graphics capability handles hundreds of MB of data with ease, providing stunning 3D interactive presentations from laptops
- Capture the CAD/CAM/CAE knowledge
- Leverage existing investments and maximise the utilisation of CAD/CAM/CAE Data sets
- Common viewer for CAD/CAM/CAE reduces the number of software specific viewers
- Highly compressed VCollab file format reduces storage space, file transfer time and saves network bandwidth
- Feature-rich yet simple to use for even non-technical personnel
- Improve innovation
VCollab supported CAD/CAM/CAE applications:
- CAE: Nastran, Abaqus, LS-Dyna, Ansys, ADAMS, DADS, PamCrash, Dynamic Designer, Fluent, Femap, Patran, ANSA, SOFY
- CAD: Catia, Unigraphics, Pro/E, IDEAS, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, AutoCAD/MDT, 3D Studio
- CAM: DELMIA, TechnoMatix