Computerised Maintenance Management Software Module | Ampro Assets
The Computerised Maintenance Management Software Module of third city solutions namely the Assets module is the principal module in AMPRO.Use it to improve the way you currently manage your assets and see, through the relationships between the modules, how easy it is to have all the information in one central location.
- Option to use up to six levels when creating your asset hierarchy gives you the flexibility to structure your asset register to suit your needs.
- Track costs incurred against an individual asset or track costs incurred against a cost centre that many assets are linked to. Drill down to Job level to see where the costs have come from.
- Attach an image of your asset, that is previewed when you open the up details for the asset. Click the image again to open it up in your default image viewer.
- Attach files and documents to an asset and specify which ones you want to be used as defaults when you create a Job for the asset.
- Flag the asset as a ‘vehicle’ to enable the Vehicles Page. Here you can enter vehicle specific information like Registration/Inspection details, details about the engine and tyres, and much more. Great for users who need to manage a fleet.
- Enter Purchase and Warranty details. If a Job is raised for an asset that is under warranty, you’ll get an alert informing you of the warranty details.
- Additional fields can be defined by the user to store your specific information against the asset.
- Use fields like Asset Type, Manufacturer, Supplier, Customer and Cost Centre to group your assets for easier management.
Please click here to know about Ampro Assets, a Computerised Maintenance Management Software Module