Computerised Maintenance Management Software Module | Ampro Recurring Jobs
Computerised Maintenance Management Software Module of Third City Solutions namely Ampro Recurring Jobs is where you set up all your routine and preventative maintenance Jobs. AMPRO will generate the necessary Jobs when they become due.
- Attach files and documents to a Recurring Job and specify which ones you want to be used as defaults when you create a Job based on the Recurring Job.
- Create Job Templates for all those routine Jobs you do that aren’t scheduled.
- Create Rules for automatically linking your assets to Recurring Jobs. When you add new assets they are automatically linked to any Recurring Jobs where the asset has met the Rule criteria.
- Link your Recurring Jobs together to create parent-child relationships. Ideal for assets that have services due at different frequencies.
- E.g. you may have a 3 month, 6 month and 1 year service that needs to be performed on your asset.
- By linking these three (3) services together, if more than one (1) service becomes due around the same time, the higher frequency service will suppress the lower frequency service.
- Add Instructions, Labour Resources and Inventory to the Recurring Job and have them brought over to the Job when it is created.
- Optionally have your due Jobs automatically generated when you start AMPRO.
Please click here to know about Ampro Recurring Jobs,a Computerised Maintenance Management Software Module