The program is flexible to suit the needs of return to work parents with class hours accommodating for school drop off and pick up times.
This program will involve training in but not limited to:
- Turning on, navigating around and shutting down a computer
- Setting up an email account
- Creating, sending and organising emails
- Producing simple word processed documents
- Basic understanding of the internet
- Apply for jobs online
- Write a cover letter
- Attaching a resume and cover letter to online application. Note: participants will apply for jobs online during this program
- Introduction to Online Learning
Duration: 3 days
Accreditation: BSBITU101A Operate a Personal Computer
Upon completion of this program, participants will have the basic skills to operate and navigate a computer. Participants will also gain the skills to enable them to undertake further training using online learning.