Concrete Repair Products | Concresive 1446
Concresive 1446 is designed as a structural adhesive and may be used to bond precast elements and segments. The consistency of the material ensures that minor variations in the bonding surfaces can be catered for without compromising the strength of the bond.
Concresive 1446 may also be used as a polymer repair mortar and will bond to a wide variety of building and construction materials including concrete, masonry, timber and metals.
Concresive 1446 is ideally suited to applications in the water treatment industry and is approved for contact with potable water tested to AS 4020.
The individual product components A and B have been pigmented to provide a visual aid to mixing.
Concresive 1446 is recommended for:
- Structural bonding of precast elements
- Fixing injection ports for crack injection
- Bonding a wide variety of building and construction materials
- As a repair mortar, may be mixed with kiln dried sands for deep repairs (>25mm)
- Repair/bonding applications in potable water applications.
- Abrasion resistant lining or repair