Concrete Repair Products | Emaco Nanocrete
The first Emaco products were introduced in Italy as early as the 1970's: the first time that the concept of repairing concrete with specially formulated, concrete like materials was seen.
Over the past 30 years or so not only has the understanding of deterioration in reinforced concrete improved, but also, the requirements of the repair materials, and the procedures of application have also been developed.
The new Emaco Nanocrete range represents the next generation of concrete repair with exceptional properties:
- Improved bond strengths
- Improved densities and impermeability
- Reduced shrinkage
- Improved tensile strengths and reduced cracking tendency
- Improved compatibility with concrete
- Improved thixotropy
- Easier and quicker application and finishing
- Reduced application problems
- Reduced costs
The concept of applied nanotechnology has been used for the first time in the Emaco Nanocrete range of formulated repair mortars.
Emaco Nanocrete AP
- Single component, cement based, multi-use, bonding and protective primer...
Emaco Nanocrete FC
- Cementitious polymer modified thin layer fairing mortar...
Emaco Nanocrete R2
- Universal, fast-setting, polymer modified, fibre reinforced, light weight repair and levelling mortar...
Emaco Nanocrete R3
- Lightweight, mid strength, polymer modified, fibre reinforced, structural repair mortar...
Emaco Nanocrete R4
- High-strength, shrinkage compensated, fibre reinforced, structural repair mortar...
Emaco Nanocrete R4 Flowable
- Cementitious pourable shrinkage compensated structural repair mortar...
Emaco Nanocrete R4 with MCI
- High-strength, shrinkage compensated, fibre reinforced, structure repair mortar with MCI (Migratory Corrosion Inhibitor)
- Cementitious trowel applied lightweight polymer modified repair mortar...
Emaco R1 with MCI
- Cementitious trowel applied lightweight polymer modified repair mortar with MCI (Migratory Corrosion Inhibitor)