At only 3.8 pounds, it provides versatility not common with larger particle counters. Yet it offers a surprising list of performance features.
Like a particle size range of 0.01 to greater than 1.0 µm, a concentration range of 0 to 100,000 particles/cm3, an LCD display, and a built-in RS-232 serial data port.
Plus, it operates on alkaline batteries and includes programmable data logging.
Features and Benefits of Condensation Particle Counters - Model 3007:
- Particle size range of 0.01 to >1.0 µm
- Concentration range of 0 to 100,000 particles/cm3
- Built-in LCD display
- RS-232 serial data port
- Battery-powered operation
- Programmable data-logging capabilities
Applications of Condensation Particle Counters - Model 3007:
- Indoor-air-quality measurements
- Inhalation and exposure studies
- Health effects studies
- Mobile aerosol studies
Included Items in Condensation Particle Counters - Model 3007:
- Aerosol Instrument Manager® software
- Carrying case
- Additional accessories (see spec sheet)
View Spec Sheet (94KB)