The combination of our laboratory technicians unique skill set with an industry-leading on-line oil commander web application for delivering analysis results is a preventative maintenance program that provides practical recommendations which optimises the utilisation of your equipment and keeps your maintenance budget on track.
What is Condition Monitoring (CM)?
CM is a maintenance process where the condition of the equipment is monitored for early signs of impending failure. Advanced technologies are used in order to determine equipment condition. The advanced technologies include the following, but not limited to:
- Oil Analysis and Tribology
- Coolant Analysis
- Fuel Analysis
- Vibration Analysis and Measurement
- Infrared Thermography
- Preventative Maintenance Inspections
- Magnetic Plug Inspections
- Filter Analysis
Why the need for Condition Monitoring?
Steps to operational excellence:-
In order to achieve your goals, we must firstly address your needs.
- Predict equipment failures
- View the overall condition of the equipment
- Greater accuracy in failure prediction
- Reduce the cost of condition monitoring
- Improve equipment and component reliability
- Optimise equipment performance
What are the benefits of Condition Monitoring?
By applying our technology as outlined above, we have helped you to achieve the following benefits:
- Fewer breakdowns
- Greater productivity
- Reduced costs
- Optimise oil change periods
- Extend equipment life
- Greater equipment performance