The new PMA JFBD conduits and fittings for the food and beverage industry have been specially developed to meet the stringent requirements for hygiene and cleanliness.
The conduits are used to bundle and protect cables that are used during food processing against mechanical and environmental factors. They save time and cost involved in cleaning which is usually necessary when cables are openly exposed or run in basket trays.
- Highly durable
- Quick and easy to clean
- High resistance to cleaning agents and chemicals
- Highly flexible
- Has a tight bending radii
- Space saving assembly
- Smooth, easy to clean surface
- Meets the FDA's CFR 21/EU10/2-11 standards up to 65°C
To provide end-to-end cable protection the JFBD conduit can be combined with a Pflitsch blueglobe CLEAN Plus cable gland. The glands prevent food residues from entering the gaps and exposed threads, and can easily be cleaned before they settle.
- Production and packaging equipment
- Conveyor systems
- Pick and place systems
- Robotic systems for dynamic applications
- Anywhere with strict requirements for clean applications