The SoundStation IP 7000 combines astounding performance and robust features in a sleek, futuristic design ideal for small to midsize executive offices, conference rooms, and boardrooms. HD Voice and patented Acoustic Clarity Technology deliver high-fidelity, full-duplex audio that makes conference calls sound as clear and natural as being there. Its 6m microphone range can be extended with optional extension mics as well as by linking 2 units together. Advanced SIP software provides advanced call handling, security, and provisioning features, while the large, high-resolution display with XHTML microbrowser enables new applications that make conference calling easier and more productive than ever!
- HD Voice technology delivers high-fidelity audio from 160 Hz to 22 kHz, turning ordinary conference calls into natural-sounding, crystal-clear interactive conversations.
- 6m microphone pickup range gives you greater room coverage than most conferencers. Optional extension mics boost pickup range even farther!
- AC power supply comes with external universal AC power supply kit that contains a power adapter, regional power cord, and power insertion cable.
- Robust SIP software leverages the most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handling, security, and provisioning features.
- Strong interoperability works with multiple SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration.
- XHTML microbrowser allows you to browse simple XHTML web pages right on the large 255 x 128-pixel graphical LCD screen.
- Flexible configuration options lets you connect 2 conferencers together for increased coverage and multiple call control interfaces in the conference room.
- Built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE) makes installation, configuration, and upgrades simple and efficient!
- Automatic Gain Control adjusts microphone sensitivity automatically based on where participants are seated in the room.
- Built-in 2.5 mm applications port allows you to connect to your cell phone for high-quality mobile conferencing. You can also bridge together a call on your cell phone with a call on the conference phone, or connect to a PC for use with an IP softphone client.
- Interference resistance resists interference from cell phones and other wireless devices.