The new Polycom SoundStation2W wireless conferencer delivers up to 50m of freedom from the transmitter base. Now you can conference in rooms where there are no phone lines - the ultimate in wireless conferencing! The SoundStation2W also delivers superior voice quality that's twice as loud and provides twice the microphone sensitivity as the original SoundStation, proven DECT wireless technology, added security of voice encryption, up to 24 hours of talk time or up to 160 hours standby. You can even dial directly through or transfer calls from your cell phone! Please note: The Extended Microphones cannot be connected to this model Polycom SoundStation2W (2200-07880-012).
- Wireless freedom up to 50m from the transmitter base station.
- Acoustic clarity technology allows clear, natural, simultaneous conversation.
- DECT wireless technology provides secure, robust, wireless capability over any analog phone line.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery delivering up to 24 hours of talk time and 160 hours of standby for the SoundStation2W EX and up to 12 hours of talk time and 80 hours of standby time for the non-expandable SoundStation2W.
- Portable console charger recharges in 3 hours.
- Instant cell phone connectivity gives users the option to dial directly through a cell phone or transfer between handset and conference phone mode during a conversation.
- Automatic gain control (AGC) provides excellent microphone coverage (up to 3m) so everyone can be heard.
- Additional features Caller ID, phone book, conferencing, mute and hold.
- Easy to install with a wall mountable base station.
- Perfect for small conference rooms.