These coatings suppress arching, and resist environmental and physical forces such as mould, fungus, water, solvents, scratching and static discharge.
This will be embraced by the many industries including mining, marine, sewage and the countless other industries that deal with harsh environments on a daily basis.
|Flexible or Hard Finish||Hard||Flexible||Hard|
|Dielectric Strength (V/mil)||2200||2000||2000|
Acrylic Conformal Coating is a durable finish coating product that provides an all round protective coating against moisture, corrosion, and thermal shock. It protects and insulates electrical and electronic components and assemblies including generators, motors, transformers, relays and solenoid coils.
- All round printed circuit board protector
- Clear, durable, mould resistant coating
- Effective in preventing static discharge
- Contains UV indicator for Q.C. inspection
Silicone Conformal Coatings is a flexible finish that protects Printed Circuit Boards and related equipment against moisture, corrosion, thermal shock and vibration. It protects and insulates electrical and electronic components and assemblies including generators, motors, transformers, relays and solenoid coils.
- UL recognized (File #E203094)
- UL 94 flame class, 94v-0
- CSA Tested (File #LO 4000-4068)
- Remains flexible from -65°C to 200°C
- Contains UV indicator for Q.C. Inspection
Urethane Conformal Coating is a unique, high temperature electrical insulator that forms a tough, clear chemically resistant film. It conforms to military specification MIL-V-173C-2.
- Class F temperature rating - 160°C
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Superior abrasion resistance
- Good flexibility