Microsoft Dynamics business solutions help you strengthen customer relationships
Superior customer service can mean the difference between surviving and thriving. Retaining satisfied customers effectively and profitably has never been more important. Customer relationship management tools, with strong links to financial management or enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems can deliver the customer satisfaction that builds businesses.
Are you looking for a solution that can accomplish these critical objectives?
- Tracking customer activity with all company touch points, sales, delivery, and service.
- Tracking sales and marketing activities for better results and lower costs.
- Providing cross-sell and up-sell opportunities to sales and service people in real time.
- Delivering access to customer ordering and payment information.
- Analyzing customer relationships and identifying highest-value customers.
- Effectively targeting customers with offers that match their history and purchasing potential.
- Monitoring sales activities to measure and improve sales effectiveness.
- Giving service and contact center teams the ability to provide superior customer service.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM software can give everyone on your team the information and tools they need to convert a customer encounter into an opportunity for building a stronger, more satisfying, more profitable relationship.
In addition, Microsoft Dynamics CRM can monitor and measure sales, marketing, and service activities that impact customers. Here’s how:
- Measuring all sales activities within your customer pipeline to identify strong performers or effective sales processes.
- Assisting coordination between sales and marketing teams by tracking marketing efforts and linking customer response to specific campaigns or messages.
- Centralizing records of all customer service activity so that representatives can resolve problems quickly and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Giving contact-center teams rapid access to customer history, preferences, and offers or discounts targeted to specific customer needs.
- Evaluate Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM capabilities.
- Learn more about the benefits of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Take a look at how other businesses use Microsoft Dynamics CRM to build customer satisfaction.
- Get a 30-day trial of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Contact us to find a local Microsoft partner or to learn more about Microsoft Dynamics CRM.