The modules are fully radio type approved making them cost effective and fast to integrate into your product. They are available with integrated antenna or external antenna connectors for metal enclosure applications. The modules have the same form factor and interface layout as the Bluetooth modules from connectBlue, which enables customers to prepare their device for both Bluetooth and/or WLAN.
OWSPA311G WLAN Module
Features: 802.11b/g (54Mbps), all software embedded (no driver needed), serial UART Logic Level interface, easy configuration by AT commands, compatible with connectBlue Bluetooth modules
OWL221a WLAN Module
Developed for integration in industrial devices providing state of the art low power features. The accompanying software driver works as the interface between the TCP/IP stack in the device and the module.
WSPA311G WLAN Serial Port Adapter
A complete wireless serial cable replacement Wireless LAN product in IP20-classed plastic housing
RWSPA311GS Rugged WLAN Serial Port Adapter
A complete wireless serial cable replacement Wireless LAN product in rugged IP65-classed housing
RWEPAgi Rugged WLAN Ethernet Port Adapter
For the replacement of an Ethernet cable with a robust and maintenance-free wireless connection.
connectBlue WLAN development kits and WLAN software is also available from M2M Connectivity.
For more information on connecBlue products please click here.
M2M Connectivity | Wireless M2M Hardware & Support Services
M2M Connectivity, established in 2002, is a specialist wireless component distributor for Australia and New Zealand. We provide wireless connectivity hardware and support services to developers to enable them to bring wireless M2M products to market quickly.
M2M Connectivity support a range of leading wireless brands covering most main wireless M2M technologies including:
• Sierra Wireless – AirPrime modules for UMTS/HSPA and CDMA RevA
• Sierra Wireless - AirLink Programmable Gateways (modems)for 3G /Next G and GSM/GPRS with optional boards for additional features e.g. Ethernet, GPS & IO
• Maestro Wireless Solutions – GSM/ GPRS modems and optional boards for add-on features such as Ethernet.
• connectBlue – Bluetooth, WLAN, Zigbee & Ethernet modules/modems
• Globalstar Simplex – low cost one-way satellite
• Orbcomm Satellite /Stellar & Quake - 2 – way messaging modules/modems
• Iridium Satellite / Quake - Short Burst Data modems with optional GPS and cellular technologies
M2M Connectivity has a strong understanding of the underlying business models for M2M. By maintaining a strong network operator contacts and knowledge of their M2M and mobile data groups, we are able to support developers aiming to sell into operators and/or obtain network approvals.
To our customers, the developers and system integrators, we offer high level technical support both on the wireless hardware we supply, as well as the wireless connectivity issues that almost always arise in wireless applications.
If it is wirelessly connected we can help.