The Console Management | RSM Series provide in-band and out-of-band access to RS232 console ports and maintenance ports on UNIX servers, routers and any other network element equiped with a serial console port.
Key Features of the Console Management | RSM Series include:
- SSHv2 Encryption
- Console management
- RADIUS Authentication
- SNMP Control
- 8, 16 or 32 RS232 DB-9 Serial Ports
- 10/100Base-T Ethernet Port
- Internal Modem with Dial-Back Security
- Command Logging with Audit Trail
- Non-Connect Port Buffering
- Any-to-Any Port Switching
- Port-Specific Password Protection
- Co-Location Features
System administrators can access the RSM via TCP/IP, using SSH or Telnet, or out-of-band via internal modem or local terminal. The RSM features two separate command interfaces; a convenient, user-friendly secure web browser interface, and a simple command driven text interface.
For more information on Console Management | RSM Series, please click >> RSM Series