For smaller applications where multiple operators need to access up to three radios The cost-effective range of handsets and consoles can provide functions such as channel selection, remote channel change, Selcal encode and decode and trunked radio operation.
Standard version handset with an in-built speaker, conference microphone, desk or wall mount, intercom facility and power/busy LED.
Includes a keyboard for SELCAL encoding and a 3-digit ANI plus STATUS decode facility. A queue of 4 calls can be recalled by scrolling the display. Configuration of the 960HS is easy using the CP960 software supplied with the unit.
960HP Trunking Handset
The 960HP provides a remote handset option for Motorola SMARTNET™ trunked networks or the ability to "fan-out" to multiple handsets from a single Motorola SMARTNET™ radio.
960PS Standard Speaker Plinth
This practical unit provides a mounting base for any of the 960 Handsets and provides the benefits of louder and clearer audio via a larger speaker, which can either be switched through the handset's hook-switch or heard continuously.
960PE Extension Speaker Plinth
Designed primarily as an extension speaker for the 960 Series of peripheral interfaces, this unit allows for individual volume setting (independent of the connected handset or console) and offers the option of "cross-muting”.
960PM Multi-Channel Plinth
Ideal for people who want more than a simple peripheral/interface setup but don't require a full 950 Radio Management System, this unit provides the operator with control of up to three channels.
The 960 CC is a cut down version of the 960 CSD where Selcal and DTMF are not required. All the standard audio features of the 960 CSD are retained.
This is the most versatile console yet produced by the Omnitronics design team. Apart from the usual audio facilities which include a built-in mic and VU meter, the 960CSD boasts full SELCAL, ANI and DTMF channel change facilities.
All functions and parameters are configured with a simple to use 'Windows' software program via a standard serial COM port.
- Tone sequences from 4-8 tones
- Encode/decode most tone sequences.
- Encode/decode tone all standard periods down to 20 ms.
- Status entry and recognition including 2 tone period gaps.
- Standard command tones such as emergency, status, group etc
- Extended group tone format with 3 tone periods.
- Automatic reties and acknowledgment.
- ANI queue 10 calls deep.
- Queue mask, view only required ANI digits.
- Manual or automatic Mute control.
DTMF Channel Control Features:
- Generates "standard" DTMF tones for equipment channel change or control
- Directly compatible with the OMNITRONICS "970" channel change decoder
- Channel query, reset and 'change-to-previous-channel' commands.
- PTT and mic facilities on the front panel for minimum footprint or backup operation. Provision for external mic, footswitch and headset.
- Date and time can be set from the front panel. 12/24 hour modes.
- Lead-in/lead-out timers.
- Programmable LED sequences and tone melodies to notify the operators of all events.
- COM port connection to the console.
- Software supplied, designed for the Windows platform.
- All the parameters are configurable via the programmer.
- All parameters are saved to a non-volatile EEPROM in the console, ie. all parameters are saved in the case of a power failure.
- Configurations can be saved to disk
960C3 Channel Controller
Offering control of up to three individual channels, the 960C3 Channel Controller is ideally positioned between a simple 960 Series Peripheral/900 Series Interface combination and the 950 Radio Management System.
To Know More about Consoles & Handsets Please click here