The responsibilities of a Construction company include making sure that safety procedures are in place for suppliers at a construction site, and conducting regular checks and inspections to ensure that safety and quality standards are maintained.
CMO COMPLIANCE - Construction is a compliance management solution that is ideal for construction related inspections and maintenance.
CMO COMPLIANCE - Construction results in a consistent product quality, increased auditing efficiency, and fulfils requirements of regulatory compliance.
CMO COMPLIANCE - Construction allows any type of audit, inspection, performance assessment, survey or checklist to be performed and reported on electronically with a mobile device, internet site or standalone PC/Laptop.
CMO COMPLIANCE - Construction automates the audit process, from inspection to action tracking, giving critical knowledge and control and enabling organisations to identify and eliminate risks before losses occur.
Once automated data processing and reporting takes place SMS, PDF & Email reports can be reviewed.
CMO COMPLIANCE - Construction saves construction companies time & money whilst improving efficiency.
"Using CMO COMPLIANCE - Construction we save around 70 % of the time and cost of our compliance processes, reporting and action closeout"
Features of CMO COMPLIANCE - Construction, include:
- Zero paperwork required from data collection through to report distribution.
- Inspection records can only be finalised when all data is present.
- Alerts to remind next inspection date.
- Ability to capture photographic evidence on PDA of non-compliances.
- Data and reports can be distributed from the PDA onsite to geographically dispersed offices.
- Inspector login allows you to track who performed audits and when.
- Includes drop-down lists for easy-selection of common non-compliances.
To Know More about Construction Audits & Inspections Please Click here