This drought management programme aims to replace burst water mains, improve capacity, reduce pressures, de-bottleneck supplies and refurbish facilities to improve security of supply. These works are undertaken in urban and street environments with limited access so traffic control and public safety become key issues. The range of skills and equipment available within the company ensures successful completion of these jobs.
- Brisbane Caboolture Aquifuture Alliance: Connection of Bores to Mains Supply
- Brisbane City Council: Water Mains Replacement
- Brisbane City Council: Drought Mitigation Programme – Pressure Reduction Valves
- Gladstone Area Water Board: Gladstone to Fitzroy River Pipeline
- Linkwater: Toowoomba Pipeline Project